Your Real Estate Business needs.
Mention this ad and receive $50 off your marketing program.
REAL ESTATE POSTCARDS & FLYERS:
DIRECT MAIL MARKETING THAT WORKS
Generate more listings and get noticed with direct mail advertising.
ShopSavvy Direct Mail uses customized real estate postcards that are fast, affordable, and a highly effective way to get noticed in your marketing and attract more qualified leads and listing opportunities. The more listings you have, the higher your chances to grow revenue through commissionable sales.
Targeted Audience: Direct mail advertising allows real estate agents to pinpoint likely buyers and sellers by area and/or demographics (age, income, family size, etc).
Inexpensive: Direct mail costs way less than advertising on TV, in magazines, or on the radio.
Track: Direct mail’s success is measurable. You know exactly how many were sent and can track how many bring in new leads and listing prospects.
Quick: Design, proof, print and mail your real estate postcards within minutes. Direct mail allows agents to save time so they can focus on what they do best.
CONTACT SHOPSAVVY DIRECT MAIL TODAY!
Ways to use direct mail to market your properties and yourself
- Stay in touch with your sphere of influence and past clients
- Build brand awareness and forge memory of your name
- Announce an open house, hot property or neighborhood event
- Drive traffic online to listings posted on your website and/or social networks
- Attract new listing prospects surrounding just sold and just listed properties
STRATEGIES FOR A WINNING CAMPAIGN
Great direct mail campaigns have the ability to capture a recipient’s attention, get them to read and process content, commit to the message, then execute a specific call to action. Here are some tips to help make your real estate postcard marketing campaign a success.
- Have a goal and target audience in mind for each campaign (right audience + right message = success)
- Make an impact with a strong headline and bold imagery (get to the point, keep content and design simple)
- Be simple, clear, and concise with direct mail messages (use only one idea per piece)
- Include a compelling promotional offer to promote responses such as a free property value assessment (time-sensitive offers work to elicit an immediate response)
- Include relevant contact information such as brokerage logo, agent name, phone number, web address, and links to social profiles
Real Estate Postcards DESIGN
Once we determine the end user then we can start on the design process. Our clients became engaged with us to determine the final artistic outlay that provides a “High Impact” when it arrives in the homes. This stage is very important because it is one of the major components in the client’s results. A Direct Mail card poorly designed could negatively affect a client’s results when it arrives at the mailbox.
Follow Us On Social Media For Great Deals & Special Discounts
For all of our clients we want transparency to be as important as customer service. Our clients after each mailing receive a time-stamped 8125 or 3602 mailing receipt from the USPS for each of their mailings. Our clients also have the ability to place a tracking number in each one of their mailing campaigns to determine the ROI on each campaign by reviewing how many calls come in after their Direct Mail piece was received in the homes or businesses.
Since we are a full-service company, we provide excellent and timely mailing services for our clients locally, regionally, and nationally. This is an important factor for all mailings that our clients feel secure that their Direct Mail Postcard, Newsletter, or Mailed Letters should arrive ON TIME, especially if it is time-sensitive.
Real Estate Business CardsAdd to cart
Real Estate Door Hangers – UV CoatingAdd to cart
Real Estate Investor Post CardsAdd to cart
Real Estate Yard Signs 24”x18”Read more
Real Estate Postcards Just SoldAdd to cart
Real Estate Flyers 4 Page BrochureAdd to cart
Real Estate Postcards Just ListedAdd to cart